SoundSpot - the lightest handheld real-time sound camera in the market
In a noisy environment, the most efficient way to decrease the global noise level is to reduce the main noise source. SoundSpot displays a spot on video in real-time, locating the dominant noise source. Its ultra-compact and light-weighted design, user-friendly interface, and fully automatic setup allow users to perform acoustic investigation anywhere immediately.
- Visualize the dominant noise source in real-time video
- Ultra-compact system: the lightest handheld sound camera in the market, weight only 0.95 kg / 2.1 lb.
- Fully automatic setup, ready to use right out of the package
- Usable anywhere by anybody: no prior acoustical knowledge required
- Detect both transient and stationary noise sources
- Acoustic map corresponding to the selected octave band
- High noise localization performance with only eight microphones thanks to the patented technology
- Automatic distance measurement by the optical system
- Sonometer mode to measure sound pressure level in dB or dBA
- Post-processing software SoundSpot-Office available
SoundSpot-Office is the acoustic imaging software to post-analyze the data exported from the SoundSpot via Wifi.
- Generate acoustic picture and video corresponding to any time-frequency area selected from the spectrogram, or the selected frequency bands (oct, 1/3 oct).
- Acoustic video synchronized with the optical video: can be viewed frame by frame.
- Provide the spectrum of the dominant noise source (narrowband, oct, 1/3 oct).
- Recorded microphone signal and localized sound source playback.
- Acoustic picture and video export in .jpg and .avi format.