You should receive a .zip file with keys inside. Then you need to :
- Extract the file.
- Rename the file(s) from EncryptDongleKey_XXXX.txt to EncryptDongleKey_XXXX.bat and/or
- Rename the file(s) from EncryptHardwareKey_XXXX.txt to EncryptHardwareKey_XXXX.bat
- Copy the file(s) on the install directory of NVGate (next to NVGate.exe, by default C:\OROS\Programs\NVGate).
- Plug your analyzer and dongle.
- Launch the associated .bat (you should see a dos window during around 1 second).
The keys are updated!
If you can't see the extension of the file on Windows Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/865219