By applying Nearfield Acoustical Holography, finding out the acoustical hot spots, it is an efficient tool of the customer for acoustic signature management.
The whole package includes
The dBVision NAVY array can employ different design schemes according to the testing object and environment, such as in a pool or on dock, or ships in open water.
OROS can provide the array independently/corporately, along with offering training on the acoustical array design.
dBVISION NAVY, will perform all the computational work involved in the NAH ranging activities and is especially dedicated to:
- test definition, data management, acquisition setting and measurements monitoring
- array setup and management
- support various sensors, including hydrophone, microphone and accelerometer
- HOLOGRAPHY - The method applied consists in reconstructing the vibrational components related to the source field from acoustic measurements, in using a back-propagation technique.
INTENSITY – Complementary mapping module of acoustic intensity still based on pressure measurements in the near-field. FARFIELD – Far-field calculation module that provides representation of far-field pressure (normalized at convenience), expressed in different forms (pressure at one point, directivity mapping, etc). DSC – Defective Sensor Correction functionality enhances the system capabilities to face possible adverse situation which might appear during the measurement process. In case one (or possibly more) sensor becomes defective, then dBVISION NAVY automatically replaces the faulty values by interpolated ones coming from the information gathered on nearby sensors.
- Spectra display in linear, logarithmic and octave formats
- Color graphic display for pressure map
- Report generation and data export.
Designing and manufacturing noise and vibration analyzers, from 2 to 32 channels, OROS provides the whole package for your application.
The scope and functions of the data acquisition subsystem are to:
OROS 3-Series analyzers are the best choice: