1/n Octave Analysis
1, 1/3rd, 1/12th, 1/24th octave analysis, compliant with IEC 61260 and IEC 60804. Multichannel acoustic analyzer.
Powerful and ﬂexible acoustic analyzer
- 1, 1/3rd, 1/12th, 1/24th octave
- Complies with IEC 61260 and IEC 60804
- Fast, slow, impulse time filtering
- Mask, Min/Max live overlay
- Dedicated real-time DSP processing
- Up to 40 kHz
- A,C weighting ﬁlters and other common ISO standards
- Fast, slow, impulse time ﬁltering
- Averaging: Leq, Short Leq, User Leq, Constant BT
- 1/n Octave Waterfall with proﬁle extraction by band
All our software solutions are customizable to be integrated in your environment. Please contact our the OROS Customer Care Department and visit the customization services webpage.