Experts from OROS offer theoretical and applied training sessions on noise and vibration. Our trainings are defined with you according to your needs. Our objective is to be beside you all along the use of your system to maximize your profitability and efficiency.
OROS training opportunities are available remotely via conference calls to improve your working efficiency.
Our goal is to support each stage of use in order to maximize the efficiency of your measurements:
- Theoretical training provided in acoustics, vibrations and signal processing
- Advanced training opportunities to develop skills on NVGate and establish independent use
- Personal coaching dedicated to your specific application
We come on-site for applied trainings. We will help you using your OROS equipment. We also propose remote internet training sessions delivered from OROS offices.
To go beyond the regular uses, we are able to answer specific requirements and adapt to your specifications. We propose customization, either on the instrument or in the software. We imagine and find the best solution with you.
Our trainings catalog is detailed in the Service Line Brochure. Please do not hesitate to contact us to define the best program according to your needs.
Examples of our trainings
- Noise and Vibration Theoretical – The Basics of Signal Processing
- Get Ready for Measurement with NVGate
- Setup and Design your Own Test or Measurement Report
- Machinery Diagnostics
- Introduction on Turbomachinery Vibration with ORBIGate
- Balancing – Basic Principles and Procedures, Practical Case on Training Kit
- Advanced Rotating
- Torsion analysis
- Modal Basics
- EMA (Experimental Modal Analysis) with Modal
- Sound Intensity – Theoretical and Practical Measurement on Training Kit
- Sound Power – Theoretical and Practical Measurement on a Real Machine or on a Training Kit
- Acoustics with NVGate