The objective for the noise and vibration expert is to identify the main contributing sources in order to make the necessary mechanical corrections. OROS, specialist in noise and vibrations, offers a range of services and unique measurement solutions dedicated to Transfer Path Analysis and to the process of determining the inputs to passengers’ ears: the TPA (Transfer Path Analysis) method, also called Transmission Path Analysis.
This webinar is past. It is available as a replay. Please contact us to get it: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noise and vibration challenges
Trains, planes, cars… : all means of transport are affected by noise and vibration challenges.
Although the R&D departments of vehicle manufacturers deal directly with these problems when designing vehicles, it is often necessary to take further action once the first prototype has been released.
To reduce noise, actions can be implemented either at the source, on its transfer path, or at the level of final emission into the passengers’ ears.
Innovation in TPA analysis
- Full Transfer Path Analysis solution including analysis software, acquisition systems and services
- Covers Advanced TPA, Operational TPA, as well as Classical TPA
- Allows determination and ranking of contributions and the complete transmission path
- Ranges from a few to large numbers of subsystems such as those encountered in automotive applications
Maximum gains in testing performance
- Enables tests to be carried out without mechanically isolating the various sources (to avoid subsystem cross-talk) resulting in shorter testing times
- Allows contributions from panels, structural paths, or sources to be ranked
- Separates Air-borne contributions from Structure-borne contributions
- Extends the frequency range to high frequencies
- Integrates powerful validation tools
About the presenter
Corentin joined the customer care department of OROS in 2014. OROS provides Noise and Vibration testing systems and services to the Automotive industry covering NVH applications such as Sound Power, Sound Quality, as well as Modal and Transfer Path Analysis.
Since 2016, Corentin has held the position of application engineer and has been responsible for supporting users on advanced projects, sales and validating OROS solutions.