OROS releases a serie of webinars in the coming months
OROS webinars are web-based seminars provided by our vibration experts with free registration.
List of coming webinars (2020):
- May 12 // NVGate V12 – What’s New? (French session)
- May 14 //NVGate V12 - What's New? (English and German sessions)
- May 19 //NVGate V12 - What's New?
- May 28 // NVH assessment and optimization for EVs and HEVs
- Jun 25 // Acoustic comfort optimization based on an innovative TPA method (Transfer Path Analysis)
- Jul. 30 // Turbomachinery Vibration Analysis
- Aug. 27 // FFT Basics
- Sept 24 // NVGate Tips and Tricks
2 sessions are organized for each webinar on last Thursday of the month.
- 10am US Eastern Coast Time
- 2pm US Eastern Coast Time
Duration: 30 minutes (+ Questions and Answers at the end) using Zoom platform.
Registration is free; fill in the online form on Zoom webpage.