Webinar – On-board and in-vehicle mobile testing solution
This webinar is past. It is available as a replay. Please contact us to get it: email@example.com
This webinar is past. It is available as a replay. Please contact us to get it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting demanding needs
Harsh, powerless, uncomfortable operations, on-board, in-vehicle environment’s tests are really difficult to handle with classical PC-based instruments.
Discover our latest solution, the MObile Data-acquisition Systems (MODS), a 8 channels mobile instrument monitored by an Android App and connected to the OROS software platform suite. It answers with great mobility, autonomy, simplicity and accuracy your demanding measurements.
3 Interconnected elements
OR10 is the MoDS (Mobile Data acquisition System) hardware. MoDS is made of OR10 plus two software module:
- OR10, a 4 to 8 channel mobile DAQ for data acquisition, the size of a paperback, from the OROS high-end metrology range
- NVGo, the Android App for acquisition setup, and for monitoring of signals and results
- NVGate, the OROS sotware platform for online analysis and post-analysis, using OR10 as a front-end.
3 Main Uses
MoDS cover any measurement situation:
- Standalone: Where PCs, tablets or smartphones are not allowed or cannot operate, OR10 acquires signals in a 100% handheld mode. Its touchscreen and keyboard provide a clear and efficient context for both selection of setups and control of acquisitions
- Wireless Apps: For test environments demanding the utmost in portability but where setups and results need to be viewed. NVGo controls the OR10 via a smartphone or tablet. It features a complete front-end setup and monitoring of signal/levels in a clear and simple interface
- Front-end: OR10 can be used as a front-end of the OROS software suite.
OR10 benefits from the latest Teamwork technology, boosting the efficiency, security and quality of your measurements. Natively embedded in each critical hardware and middleware location, this provides a complete environment dedicated to high-efficiency tests. Ideal for teams and fleets, it simplifies license management.
OR10 data accessibility is 100% managed by the Teamwork software technologies for a complete integration and security of your tests.
About the presenter
Nicolas Givelet manages strategic accounts and innovative partnerships at OROS. His skills in signal processing and systems architecture have enabled him to develop and manage the continuous improvement of the hardware and software platform of the OROS real-time noise and vibration measurement and analysis systems during 20 years.
OR10 - 8 channels Mobile DAQ System
Check further details on the dedicated OR10 webpage.